"Buttons and patches and the cold wind blowing,
The days pass quickly when I am sewing"
~Author Unknown

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New beginnings.....

This blog is once again full so I am starting over with a brand new blog. I hope you will stop over there and bookmark it to visit instead of coming here. The new blog is call Stitched Memories in Time and I hope you will enjoy it...

Thank you so much for all your comments here on All My Scattering Moments. I have so appreciated the friendships that have come about through the blog. Those memories are carried over into my new blog hence the name Stitched Memories in Time.

7 comments:

Pondside said...

Oh my goodness - I didn't know this could happen. I'll be following along.

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

I didnt know you could fill up a blog either!Hopping over to join you :)

quilt32 said...

I'll be checking the new blog right now.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

Julie said...

News to me too that you can fill a blog!
Off to have a lookie......

Ele said...

Hello Heidi,

unfortunately I can't open your mailaddy on your blogprofile, so I want to try to contact you on this way:

I saw your lovley framed "That Merry Christmas Cat" for Goode Huswife which I am searching for a long time.
Unfortunately in Germany it isn't possible to order or buy the pattern,
please can you help me and tell where I can find it?

Thanks so lot for answering
Gabriele form Bavaria

eleschmid@aol.com

Villas in Tuscany said...

There is no need to say thank dear, we always appreciate your work.

MarianneD said...

Fijne kerstdagen en een gezond,creatief 2013 Heidi!!
lieve groet,Marianne